Drake made a generous donation of $1 million in Bitcoin to the LeBron James Family Foundation.
- After a significant victory in an online roulette game on the crypto betting site Stake, the Canadian rapper Aubrey Drake Graham, popularly known as Drake, announced donating $1 million in Bitcoin to a charity organization.
- The Lebron James Family Foundation is focused on helping underprivileged students combined with diverse initiatives and support programs. The website states,
“Speaking of memorable nights, I had an incredible night last night playing roulette on Stake.com. It was my biggest hit ever. As you can see, I was clearly excited. Any time I get blessed like that, I always think it’s luck that needs to be transferred, or it’s good karma that needs to be transferred. I play for fun and I play in the hope that I can spread love, always.”
- Drake announced a partnership with Stake earlier this month during with intentions to play for real money on the betting site that he planned to give away.
- Last month, the recording artist made a bet worth $1.26 million in Bitcoin via Stake on Sunday’s Super Bowl Game between the Los Angeles Rams (LA Rams) and the Cincinnati Bengals. As per reports, Drake placed a Bitcoin bet of $472,476 for the LA Rams’ win in addition to his backing of footballer Odell Beckham Jr on whom he bet $393,825.
- The LA team won by 20-30 and despite Odell Beckham Jr. leaving the game with an injury, Drake managed to cash in a profit of $300,000 worth of Bitcoin from his SuperBowl predictions.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.